Acts 1:8 – “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
Global Missions at Lee Street CRC is a commitment to follow Jesus into places in the world where there is persecution, poverty and a need for the gospel message of Christ. We believe the Holy Spirit is the key to the expansion of the Christian church and the demonstration of His life-transforming work. We support our missionaries with fervent prayer, encouragement, and our funds. Lee Street also supports missionaries in restricted countries which are unnamed due to security reasons.
- Rebecca Blair: Rebecca is a Young Life leader at Lee High School and Wyoming Middle School.
- Ray & Angie DeLange: The DeLanges come along side Middle Eastern people groups living in the Pacific Northwest.
- Alex Douma: Alex is starting her work for Kaleidoscope as a conference coordinator. Alex travels around the world partnering with organizations to work with their children.
- Geoff & Tammy Kooistra: They live in Quito, Ecuador with children Jacob, Emma and Sara. Geoff and Tammy work through Reach Beyond, including duties in engineering, maintenance and administration for Christian radio station HCJB.
- Dorothy Meyer: Dorothy teaches as a volunteer in a Christian school in northern Belize, Central America, working with CRWM.
- Tim & Wilma Palmer: They have been partners with CRWM working in Nigeria for around 30 years. Tim teaches at the Theological College of Northern Nigeria while Wilma volunteers in a holistic ministry to women with HIV.
- Ruth Veltkamp: Ruth instructs Christians in Nigeria and in the U.S. about reaching out to Muslims.
- Roblealto: This is a Christian organization in Costa Rica working for the welfare of high-risk children. Lee Street supports two kids at the children’s home.
- Eric Zoodsma: Eric a Area Director for Grand Rapids Southwest Young Life.